Chapter 5 - Lesson 2
Crossword Life in Ancient China
4. China's first great thinker and teacher (551-479 BC)
5. practice in which children respect parents and other
7. philosophy of Confucius encouraged government service by good people
8. various groups within a social hierarchy
9. to make a person believe or agree
10. philosophy calling for strict laws to force people to do what was
1. founder of Daoism, aka "the Old Master"
2. developed Legalism c 200 BC, thought humans were naturally
3. Chinese philosophy that promotes a peaceful society
6. to help develop or grow
Confucianism Hanfeizi Legalism
social class filial piety
Created with Discovery Channel School's PuzzleMaker.